ORDENONE® Eliminates Malodors Forever
- ORDENONE is a concentrated compound that works on “contact” to entrap malodor molecules. This unique product material “surrounds” malodor molecules such as mercaptans, sulfides, amines and certain aldehydes to permanently encapsulate them within the ORDENONE structure.
- ORDENONE can be added to a fragrance as part of a deodorizing product. There is no blocking of ORDENONE stable fragrances that are so important to a product’s success.
- In addition to eliminating everyday odors, ORDENONE can also be formulated into a product to selectively deodorize undesirable components, such as an amine, for example.
- With ORDENONE the process of odor elimination occurs immediately upon contact with offensive odor molecules.
- ORDENONE must contact the malodor to be effective. The method of application and deployment is very important.
- It is available in both water-based version and an oil-soluble version for aerosols, carpet extraction and other non-foaming products.
- ORDENONE has no effect on the normal bacterial processes of the skin. Toxicity tests show that ORDENONE is safe to use in all products, including personal care, at effective levels of .05% - 4.00%.
- ORDENONE is being used successfully by leading manufacturers in a wide variety of fabric refreshers and personal care products. Belle-Aire can provide you with formulation ideas, technical assistance, and recommend effective use levels.